All members will be asked to do the following:
- Allow Joining Forces to use their names on our website and materials
- Provide Joining Forces with a primary contact person from their agency who is willing and able to engage the agency in action when appropriate.
Members may also deploy staff, clients/program participants, volunteers, or other constituents of their agencies to do any of the following on a volunteer basis:
- Be an observer at municipal meetings
- Volunteer on a Joining Forces committee
- Help to engage their agency's constituents in action
To join Joining Forces, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a member of Joining Forces, you will:
Receive periodic email updates on advocacy results and opportunities
Receive invitations to:
Joining Forces Member Meetings
Joining Forces committee meetings
- Joining Forces workshops and events
- Be included on Calls to Action
- Receive support from member organizations on advocacy issues pertinent to your constituents.
- Have periodic opportunities to share your agency's messages and vision across our network of organizations.
In addition, you will be able to provide new and interesting opportunities for people within your sphere of influence (friends, neighbors, clients/program participants, volunteers, donors) to volunteer as advocates on your behalf.